Health Benefits White Chia Seeds are a powerhouse nutritional food with benefits superior to flax seeds. White Chia Seeds has a very mild flavor (and no “fishy” taste like other foods high in Omega-3 acids). They are extremely rich in Omega-3 acids and are a very good source of fiber and manganese. Chia seeds are raw, low in sodium and cholesterol-free. You can understand why many consider Chia Seeds as nature’s perfect food.
Chia Seeds have the highest known whole-food source of Omega-3 acids. These acids promote cardiovascular and mental health and benefit many body functions.
Why consume CHIA?
• Highest plant source of omega-3 currently marketed
• Good source of fiber (soluble and insoluble)
• A complete protein with a ranking over 100
• A good source of natural antioxidants, which promote a long shelf life
• An excellent source of calcium, magnesium and iron
• Soft seed coat so you can consume the whole seed without milling
Some benefits people have seen when consuming chia
• Lower cholesterol and blood pressure
• Less joint pain
• Weight loss
• Diabetics have found reduced insulin spikes
• More energy later in day
• Increased fingernail growth
• Shinier, softer hair
How does chia compare to some other foods?
• More antioxidants than blueberries.
• More omega3 than salmon
• More calcium than milk
• More iron than spinach
• More potassium than bananas
DO WHITE CHIA SEEDS HAVE SUPERIOR BENEFITS?
The Internet is full of speculation and claims regarding White Chia Seeds. It’s our belief that there is little, if any, nutritional difference between white and black chia seeds.
Yes, White Chia Seeds do cost a bit more than black seeds. That’s because of limited supply of White Chia Seeds.
Many prefer White Chia Seeds simply for their color. A white chia seed looks better than black seeds in some uses like breads and cakes. If this isn’t an issue for you, stick with the black seeds
Information on this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about product efficacy have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In matters related to your health, contact a qualified healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, you should consult a health care practitioner before using this or any nutritional product.